MongoDB is schemaless NoSQL database which saves records in JSON format which makes easier to pass data between server and client.
ExpressJS is lightweight NodeJS’ framework use to develop web application.
Before start developing application in MEAN stack, one should have knowledge of AngularJS, MongoDB, ExpressJS and NodeJS. (Obviously :D)
- Performance: NodeJS applications are way more faster than Apache based application.
- Success story: Not only startups but big companies also moves to NodeJS
- Node.js development allows the developer to plan their own structure
- Node.js platform provides a wide range of features
- Easy to develop real-time applications
- Develop scalable applications
When you go with MEAN, you’ll know how awesome it is…